Monday, November 16, 2015

Fruits of the Season [Through My Lens Nr. 16]

When autumn is in full swing here in South Europe certain fruits show their heads and when they are ripe you know by tasting them what season it is. From pomegranates, tangerines, figs and persimmons, this is the time of year when you can get them cheap and ripe. We like to eat them just as they are, but also like to make dishes with them. You can buy organic pomegranate syrup at almost any corner and I love to make my Sunny Morning cocktail with it. It's so nice to use fruits of the season. I like to freeze them as well for future use when the time comes. I am looking forward to your shares this week!



What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!


How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!





Please spread the word and help me grow the meme.
Use the image below if you like for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in your post


Here are my photos of the day:


20 comments:

  1. the fruit looks grougeous adn I am sure you sue them in your cooking but my favourtie shot is the one with the house in it although the sky image comes a close second. Thanks for hosting adn have a gret week head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love the clarity and the intensity of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An dein drittes Bild kann ich mich von früher sehr gut erinnern, das ist absolut mein Favorit.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. The harvest is yet undone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prelijep niz fotografija, jedna od boljih serija tvojih radova. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos as always and the one with the green door is fantastic....

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband loves pomegranates, Mersad, but I'd chose oranges over them.Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic pictures! Are those in the third photo sharon fruits? I had no idea the tree is that tall. They're some of my favorite fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos. I love pomegranates :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful fall fruits! The color in that third photo are amazing! Love the sunset too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wunderschöne Fotos! Das dritte gefällt mir auch besonders gut!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, the colors of the third photo are incredible! Thanks for hosting, Mersade!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello mercado, your fruit look delicious! It is do nice to pick your fruit fresh off the trees! Wonderful photos, thanks for hosting! Enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite shot is of the house with the oranges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful images. I never heard of pomegranate syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All the fruits look delicious, especially the pomegranates! Lovely sunset too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely shots! Look at that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How wonderful, Mersad! Pomegranates are quite expensive here, such an interesting fruit, and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really liked your post. Please share with us better information.
    গরমের ফল

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.